FULL VIRTUAL PROGRAM
What You Will Learn:
- 7 Figure Blueprint: Learn TFG’s blueprint for making 7 figures a year in Real Estate Investing.
- Investor’s Mindset: Learn the mindset needed to be a success in this business.
- Formulas For Success: Learn how to set yourself up for success from the start of your business.
- Areas of the Business: Learn the different areas of Real Estate Investing, including Wholesaling,
- Rehab/Fix and Flip, and Buy & Hold for Rental Income.
- Scripts & Jargon: Learn how to work with all the different players in this business in every situation, including Buyers, Sellers, Negotiations, Hard Money Lenders, Realtors.
- Local Resources: Get access to local resources (i.e. Investor Clubs, Wholesalers, Property Managers, etc.) and learn how to make the most of opportunities they provide.
- Finding Deals: Get practice making live sales calls and get first-hand critiques by experts in the industry.
- Contractors: Learn how to find and interview the right contractors.
- Rehab Evaluations: Learn how to evaluate Rehabs to decide if they are financially worthwhile.
- Web Presence: Learn how to setup your social media, web domain, and more.
- Deal Analysis: Learn the stages of comping a property and how to make an ROI analysis.
- Funding a Deal: Learn how to find Hard Money Lenders and Private Lenders in your area. Learn techniques for getting loans, raising capital, and paying off your properties.
- Closing a Deal: Learn the ins and outs of contracts, leases, titles, and more.
- Marketing Techniques: Learn how to use pay-per-click adds, social media, and direct mail to get leads.
- Business Set Up: Learn how to incorporate, keep track of your books, and protect your assets.
- Technology: Learn the technology you need to be a success, including client management, document storage, and more.
READY FOR THE FULL FASTTRACK? GET AN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY
12 Month Program
This is an exclusive opportunity providing you with a full immersion four-day training in Weston, Florida, and 12 months of coaching using the TFG Business System and Technology.